Real Estate and Financing ◊ Business Law ◊ Estate Planning and Probate
At Kantack Alcantara Law Office, P.C., we take professional pride in our reputation as a trustworthy law firm that offers efficient legal services tailored to meet our clients' unique needs.
Located in South Padre Island, our law firm is led by veteran attorney Ramona Kantack Alcantara, who has more than 31 years of legal experience as well as certification by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both residential and commercial real estate.
A Capable Law Firm With Strong Connections to the Local Community
We have built our successful law practice on a commitment to serving both our local and broader communities with skill and dedicated attention to their legal needs. Our community involvement does not end when our work day is over. Our lawyers are also actively involved in public service in several arenas in and around Port Isabel and South Padre Island.
In our practice, we focus on using legal strategies to manage risk and avoid costly litigation. At the same time, we maintain relationships with several reputable South Texas litigation firms. These relationships give us ready access to attorneys with the skills and community ties necessary to litigate effectively in Cameron County, Hidalgo County and all other South Texas courts.
Our Law Practice Focuses on Asset Protection and Risk Management
In all that we do, we emphasize the importance of creating strong legal devices to protect our clients' financial assets and real property. Our areas of practice include:
- Real estate and financing. Our South Padre Island and Rio Grand Valley real estate lawyers represent buyers, sellers, developers and lenders in a wide range of issues related to residential and commercial real estate, from negotiating terms and drafting documents through closing. We also manage foreclosure actions on behalf of condominium, homeowner and other property owner associations, lenders and other lien creditors.
- Business law and asset protection. Our business and commercial law practice includes working with for-profit and nonprofit corporations, cooperatives, associations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited liability partnerships (LLPs), handling issues ranging from the sale of business assets to the preparation and filing of documents required to establish legal status. We also represent homeowner, property owner and condominium associations.
- Business organizations and planning. Our South Padre Island and Rio Grande Valley business law attorneys can help you choose the type of business organization that will help you achieve your goals and help reduce future liability and tax burdens.
- Estate planning and probate. From simple wills to complex estate plans, we guide our clients through the process of establishing and implementing effective plans for the preservation and distribution of assets and the care of minor children upon the parents' death. We also assist executors of estates, working with them to satisfy the requirements of the probate court and successfully settle an estate.
- Guardianship and probate. We help clients establish guardianships for incapacitated people or elderly parents who are not capable of making their own decisions. We also help clients probate an estate whether or not there is a will.
Contact Our South Padre Island and Rio Grande Valley Lawyers
For a confidential consultation, contact us online or call us toll-free at 866-306-6122. Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and evenings and weekends by special appointment. We charge reasonable and competitive fees and will travel to meet with you, if necessary.