Facilitating Foreclosures in Cameron County, Texas
At Kantack Alcantara Law Office, P.C., we take pride in offering professional legal services that are efficient, client-focused and successful. We bring more than 35 years of combined experience to the practice of law and are committed to serving our clients' needs. Our South Texas law firm is frequently called upon to manage nonjudicial and judicial foreclosure actions on behalf of lenders, property owner associations, homeowner associations, condominium associations and other lien creditors.
Contact our office to set up a confidential meeting to discuss your legal concerns with a foreclosure lawyer who serves South Padre Island, Brownsville and communities throughout South Texas.
Experienced Rio Grande Valley Lawyers and Foreclosure Trustees
Each state follows its own set of foreclosure rules and procedures. To avoid having the process voided or confronting other complications in the future, it is crucial to consult with the right attorney.
Our lawyers at Kantack Alcantara Law Office, P.C., are equipped to represent the interests of clients in Cameron County courts and are committed to the success and effectiveness of the foreclosure process. We serve as trustee through the entirety of foreclosure proceedings, including:
- Drafting and sending initial demand letters and acceleration of debt
- Drafting and sending foreclosure notices, in compliance with statutory guidelines
- Ensuring pre- and post-foreclosure notices are properly completed and filed
- Extinguishing other liens on the property
- Ensuring compliance with pre- and post-foreclosure notice requirements
- Pursuing foreclosure sales in compliance with the law
- Handling all other phases of foreclosure proceedings
Contact Kantack Alcantara Law Office, P.C.
For a confidential consultation with one of our sophisticated property interest foreclosure lawyers, contact our South Padre Island law firm online or call us toll-free at 866-306-6122. Our office is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and evenings and weekends by special appointment. We charge reasonable and competitive fees and a foreclosure attorney will travel to meet with you if necessary.
Se habla español