Focusing on Asset Protection and Risk Management
Our areas of practice include:
- Real estate and financing: We assist in all aspects of real estate transactions, from negotiating terms and drafting documents, through closing.
- Business law and asset protection: We form and serve for-profit and nonprofit corporations, cooperatives, associations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and series LLCs, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), and homeowner associations.
- Business organizations and planning: We can help you choose the type of business organization that will help you achieve your goals.
- Estate planning and probate: From simple wills to complex estate plans, we guide our clients through the estate planning process, including alternatives to probate and estate and trust administration.
- Condominium & property owner associations and developments: Property and condominium owner associations are businesses that can greatly benefit from our experience and expertise in both business organizations and real estate law. .
Accomplished Attorney in South Texas
Located on South Padre Island, our law firm is led by veteran attorney Ramona Kantack Alcantara, who has decades of legal experience as well as certification by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in both residential and commercial real estate.
We are actively involved in community service in several arenas in and around Port Isabel, South Padre Island, Brownsville and Harlingen.
In our practice, we focus on using legal strategies to manage risk and avoid costly litigation. We maintain relationships with several reputable South Texas litigation firms with the skills and community ties necessary to litigate effectively in Cameron, Willacy and Hidalgo Counties.
Se habla español