At the Brown Law Firm, with Ramona Kantack Alcántara of Counsel, we take pride in offering professional legal services that are efficient, client-focused and successful. We bring decades of combined experience to the practice of law and are committed to serving our clients' needs. Our South Padre Island-based law firm is frequently called upon to manage nonjudicial and judicial foreclosure actions on behalf of lenders, property owner associations, homeowners associations, condominium associations and other lien creditors.
Experienced Rio Grande Valley Lawyers and Foreclosure Trustees — Facilitating Foreclosures in Cameron County, Texas
Each state follows its own set of foreclosure rules and procedures. To avoid having the process voided or confronting other complications in the future, it is crucial to consult with the right attorney.
Our lawyers at the Brown Law Firm, with Ramona Kantack Alcántara of Counsel, are equipped to represent the interests of real estate clients in Cameron County courts, and are committed to the success and effectiveness of the foreclosure process. We serve as trustee through the entirety of foreclosure proceedings, including:
- Drafting and sending initial demand letters and acceleration of debt
- Drafting and sending foreclosure notices, in compliance with statutory guidelines
- Properly completing and filing pre- and post-foreclosure notices
- Extinguishing other liens on the property
- Complying with pre- and post-foreclosure notice requirements
- Pursuing foreclosure sales in compliance with the law
- Handling all other phases of foreclosure proceedings
Contact the Brown Law Firm, with Ramona Kantack Alcántara of Counsel, today!
For a confidential consultation with one of our sophisticated property interest foreclosure lawyers, contact our South Padre Island law firm online or call us at 956-761-8000. Our office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and evenings and weekends by special appointment. We charge reasonable and competitive fees, and a foreclosure attorney will travel to meet with you if necessary.
Se habla español