Virginia Perales Gil, (Paralegal) born Brownsville, Texas
Certified Legal Specialties:
Board Certified Paralegal, Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1994-present
- Kantack Alcantara Law Office, P.C., 2017-present
- Mark Blakemore, Attorney, P.C., (Rentfro, Faulk & Blakemore, LLP) 1995-present.
- Freelance Paralegal - Gil Services, LLC, 2006-2017
- University of Texas at Brownsville/Texas Southmost College, School of Business, Adjunct Faculty 2003-2005
- Ransome and Ray, P.C. (Armstrong & Ray, P.C. and R. W. Armstrong, P.C.), 1982-1995
- Guadalupe Olvera, III, Attorney at Law,1979-1982
The University of Texas at Brownsville (B.A.A.S. cum laude, 2007).
Texas Southmost College (A.A.S., magna cum laude, 1992).
Texas Southmost College (Office Practice & Management/CETA Program) Sep-Dec 1979
Recipient, Scholastic Excellence Award, University of Texas at Brownsville, Baccalaureate In Applied Arts & Science, Upper Division, School of Business, B.A.A.S, 2003)
Alpha Chi National Honor Society-Texas Alpha Omicron Chapter (Feb 2002)
Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society-Alpha Mu Chapter (Dec 2001)
Notary Public, State of Texas 1979-present
Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas (District 15 Director, 1995-97, 2003-2007) Member 1994-present
University of Texas at Brownsville/Texas Southmost College, Advisory Council for Legal Programs, Member 2000-2010
Notary Public Association, Member 2002-2008
NALs, The Association for Legal Professionals (Member, 1994—2009)
Texas Association of Legal Professionals (Editor, The Texas Docket, 2003-2004; Member, 1994-2009)
Corpus Christi Legal Support Professionals (Member, 2005-2009)
Rio Grande Valley Legal Support Professional (Member 1994-2004)