The Brown Law Firm was founded by Robert D. Brown. Robert's goal is to provide responsive and cost-efficient legal representation to businesses and individuals.
Robert's legal practice focuses on representing real estate owners and operators in the acquisition, disposition, leasing and financing of a broad spectrum of real estate projects, including office, retail, medical, hospitality and multifamily projects.
Robert's expertise in Texas landlord and tenant law allows him to effectively represent commercial and residential landlords and tenants in the negotiation of leases and resolution of disputes. He has significant experience representing multifamily owners and managers in legal proceedings, including evictions and breach of contract claims, as well as in Fair Housing investigations brought by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and the U.S. Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Robert has considerable experience representing multifamily owners in the acquisition, disposition, and financing of multifamily projects, and negotiation of contracts with vendors to those projects. His extensive knowledge of state and federal law, as they relate to the operation of multifamily projects, provides him with unique insights in protecting his clients' interests.
Indiana University School of Law, 2006
- Graduated top 2% of class (magna cum laude)
- Order of the Coif
- Notes and Comments Editor, Indiana Law Journal
- President, Indiana University Christian Legal Society
Purdue University, 2002
- Major: Bachelor of Science in Management
- Minor: International Business and Economics
- Arnold & Porter LLP (Washington DC)
- Law Office of R. David Fritsche (San Antonio, Texas)
- Kruger Carson PLLC (San Antonio, Texas)
- Texas, 2011
- District of Columbia, 2006 (currently inactive)